In april 2004, the N3krozoft Media Group settled for a journey through the Balkans.
Bringing to the stage their live video performance with the solemnity and apathy of a rock band, a team of three N3KROZOFT agents toured during one month with a show that was described by the press as “an intimate interaction between words, sound, flesh and binary computations”.
• HackLAB MonteParadiso, Pula, Croatia
• Spirit Klub, Rijeka, Croatia
• Net.Kulturni Klub MaMa, Zagreb, Croatia
• Galerija Kapelica, Ljubljana, Slovenia
• SKC Cultural Center, Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro
• Hambara, Sofia, Bulgaria (organisation: Interspace)
• National Museum, Skopje, Macedonia (organisation: Performing Arts Centar)
• Cultural Center Lindart, Tirana, Albania
• Art Radionica Lazareti, Dubrovnik, Croatia
• Mediacentar, Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
• MMC KIBLA, Maribor, Slovenia
• Klub Donau, Vienna, Austria (organisation: eye-con.tv)